All of our multi-day sailing adventures are customized marine adventures with an on board wildlife naturalist and sailing instructor!
You’ll cruise to some of the best Gulf Island destinations, learn about the wildlife you’ll see along the way, and learn to sail by taking a CRYA certified sailing lessons at the same time!
- 5 Day Sailing Adventures, $1250/person,
(Competent Crew, Day Skipper, or Coastal Navigation Certifications)
Click here for more details or click here to Make a Reservation
- 3 Day Sailing Adventures, $750/person,
(Competent Crew Certification)
Click here for more details or click here to Make a Reservation.
Included in each multi-day sailing adventure is:
- On-board accommodation
- On-board meals
- Customized itinerary
- CRYA sailing instruction manuals & log books
- Additional training material
- CRYA course certification (Competent Crew, Day Skipper, Coastal Navigation)
- Multi-day sailing adventures begin and end at Genoa Bay, Sidney or Ladysmith
Short Sailing Adventures
- Short Sailing Adventure: approximately 3-4 hours, depart from Genoa Bay daily, reservation required, $75/person (Min. 2 persons). Contact Us for current availability.